>It is likely that you already have OpenSSL on your system, but an old version.
>You can download the correct binaries from my website on the ICS download page
>where a link is provided.
>You need to deploy two DLL along with your application. There is no real
>installation. It is enough to have the two DLLs in the same folder as your
>executable, or anywhere on the path.

I checked it before, because the error handle show me the DLL that I have, the
registered DLL is from my subversion local server which is in 0.9.8.7...the
version known by ICS is v0.9.8e..... ??
Nevertheless, I'll download the DLL you provided us all....but I don't
understand the difference.

Guillaume ROQUES
CANYON Technologies