Ja wrote:
> Ok then, I really need it to be in thread, so what do I do to make my
> code work?

At first read this:
 http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/FAQ.MultiThreading

If you still believe you have to run TWSocket in a thread you
need a message loop (as Paul pointed out).

Something like:

procedure TMyThread.Execute;
begin
       WSocket1  := TWSocket.Create(nil);
       try
            Assign event handlers and properties..
             WSocket1.Connect;
            // Start the message loop, post WM_QUIT message latert to break the
loop.
             WSocket1.MessageLoop;
      finally
             WSocket1.Free;
     end;
end;

OpenSSL in a multi-threaded application you also requires use of
one of the components from OverbyteIcsSslThrdLock.pas, otherwise
OpenSSL libraries won't be thread-safe, read the comment section of
that unit.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]