> Could anybody tell me how do I use Socks Proxy in WSocket component?

ICS-V5 has a proxy demo. If you use ICS-V6, since there is a really high
compatibility with previous version, you'll have no difficulty understanding
what is needed. Basically, only fill the properties have "socks" in their
names: SocksServer, SocksPort, SocksLevel, SocksUsercode, SocksPassword,
SocksAuthentication. The required values depends on your proxy
configuration. Ask the system manager for correct values.