> I wonder when will CG launch 64-bit BCB

Search dn.codegear.com for their roadmap article and you'll have the answer.

> and what will we need to do for ICS
> to become compatible? I mean how much effort would it take from 1)
> component, 2) app perspective ?

In my opinion the effort will be almost null. There is not much specific to
CPU width in ICS code, if anything at all. So recompiling is probably all is
needed ! As an example, the current ICS-V5 still compile with Delphi 1 which
is 16 bits. Search for all conditional compilation for Delphi 1 and you'll
see there is almost nothing related to CPU width.