Thanks,

They say it is 2009 but I believe we should understand this as the end of
2009(?). Maybe we should skip BCB2009 and jump to 2010??
BTW, we just made our shareware IQ Web/FTP Server freeware! If you guys are
interested, I would be appreciating your feedback:
http://www.fastream.com/iqwebftpserver.php .

We only charge for email/phone support.

Best Regards.