I am trying to get ICS to compile for C++Builder 2009. I am using the V7
Alpha as my base. I get a compiler error in OverbyteIcsFtpSrv.pas at
line 4250. Checking OverbyteicsFtpSrvC.pas  I find at line 391 three
overloaded versions of the function. One takes an AnsiString the other
take UnicodeSting as the first parameter. Answer is an TFtpString.
TFptString is defined on lines 438 to 442 of OverbyteIcsFtpSrv.pas. The
IFDEF checks for DELPHI3_UP. For C++ this gives short string as the type
of TFtpString.
On line 4250 if I use Tooltip Symbol Insight by hovering the mouse over
Client I get a message Client - Erroneous_Type

So 2 questions.
1. Is the use of short strings for C++ the intended type?

2. How can I fix the Erroneous_Type error?

John.