Hello,

We need help in translating the ICSv6 TFtpServer-derived code (not
inheritence, copy-paste) to be donated to ICSv7 so that all ICS users
would take advantage of multi-CPU-cores and with thread pooling. The
code works fine now with 10k plus customers. We are just fed up with
applying ICS new version additions to the code so want to use
inheritence. Therefore, we want to donate the C++/Delphi code units
but need some helping hand to join the two code.

Please let me know whether you are interested. The new unit called
OverbyteIcsFtpMTServer.pas would have two new properties:

- clients/thread
- max. number of threads pooled

Think some, have a look at http://www.fastream.com/iqwebftpserver.php
and if you are eager this would be cool addition for ICS, contact me:
gates at fastream [dot] com.

Regards,

SubZero