As you subscribed to ICS support mailing list, you probably use ICS. Good !
But have you taken time to register your ICS copy ?

ICS is freeware but to use it, you must register it.
Registration is very simple: just mail a [real, paper] picture postcard to
the author (me). You can find instructions in readme.txt file.

Thanks.

PS: If you already sent your picture postcard, simply ignore this message.
If you wants to know if I received it, then you must tell me when you sent
it, from which country and what the picture is (I have several thousands
postcards !).

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare