Irfan Mulic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is code:
>
>  data :=
> Format('date=%s&username=%s&password=%s&hash=%s&note=%s&action=%s',
>  [UrlEncode(FormatDateTime('yyyymmddhh:nn',now)),
>  UrlEncode(edtUserName.Text),
>  UrlEncode(getMd5(edtPassword.Text)),
>  UrlEncode(getMd5(dataHash)),UrlEncode(memoNote.Text),'i'
>  ]);

GetMD5() doesn't look like an ICS function since there is no overloaded
GetMD5() in v5 that takes a string.

> This memoNote.text is utf-8 this doesn't work with unicode
> characters?

It works as URL encoding should work:
Characters '0'..'9', 'A'..'Z', 'a'..'z' are left untouched,
any Char outside these rages are encoded "'%' + IntToHex(Ord(AnsiChar))"

It does not look like an ICS issue to me?

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]