Ok, that's what I assumed but the code below fails:

  HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv2 >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv3 >>
sslOpt_NO_TLSv1;
  if(!useSSLv2)
   HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_SSLv2;
  if(!useSSLv3)
   HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_SSLv3;
  if(!useTLSv1)
   HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_TLSv1;
What's wrong with this?

Regards,
SZ