Sorry I don't understand what you said.

Possible bug (?): When I disable all 3 protocols, I can access them with ANY
of them--actually all enabled!
See: http://www.fastream.net/beta/IQReverseProxy.exe

Steps:
- create a self-signed pem from SSL tabsheet
- disable all of the checkboxes from the same tabsheet
- run Status->SSL
- Try to access https://localhost with FF/IE.

Regards,

SZ