(tried to post this through the ics-ssl list, but since my email changed to
albert dot drent at rug dot nl I was bounsed. Francois, could you correct
this please?)

---

>From a long time I decided to upgrade the ics ssl components. Since it is
open-source now I downloaded the v6package and found two packages:
C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsDel100Package.dproj

and
C:\Components\ICS6\Delphi\Vc32\OverbyteIcsSSLDel100Package.dproj

They look the same to me since only ssl is enabled in the project option.

Installing these get me the error Undeclared identifier 'TsslBaseComponent'
in OverbyteIcsSslSessionCache.pas. (and a lot more errors) I'm sure I'm
overlooking something, but the original old package worked.

What am I overlooking?

Best regards,
Albert Drent
University of Groningen