> tired to download the beta from the link provided here earlier,
> but every time at around 330 MB size I get a broken download.

I think Microsoft removed the files from the original link I published on
Saturday, both my attempts stopped mid afternoon.

There is a new link on the W7 home page to the beta, which provides a
license key and then downloads from different servers using the Akamai
downloader (MSIE only, Firefox does nothing).

The ISO then came down in 30 minutes last night, but took a few hours to
install.

Angus