Hello,

today I discovered a potential serious problem.

In my system (Vista HP SP1) when I try to get a wrong url I get a page from my
provider with some suggestions of "corrected" link.
When I do this with HttpCli I see that the first request get a 302 and then
automatically retry using the redirection link. At this point it get the page
from my provider and the status code is 200.
So what happen is that I request something but I get a something else, and I'm
not able to know that because the status code is 200.

What do you think?

On the same pc using a virtual machine (XPpro SP3) this (the redirection to my
provider) doesn't happen. It is strange, isn't it?

Bye, Maurizio.