Hi Everyone

I know this is off-topic, but I figured you may be able to help best.
We inherited some code that is written for Borland C++ Builder 5 but due
to licensing restrictions, we were not given the tool itself.  Now, we
tried to build it with C++ Builder 2006 (free and paid) but ended up
with many "internal compiler error" problems.  It seems that this is due
to the heavy use of STL in the code.

I was wondering if any of you have old copies of Borland C++ Builder 5
that you would like to clear off.  If yes, could you contact me off-list
moh...@onghu.com with some quotation so that I can discuss it here.  I
could transfer you the cost by Paypal or something and you'll need to
mail me the CD to Singapore (unless you're *in* Singapore!).

Any ideas where else we may be able to get a copy or two?

Thanks
Mohit.