jlist9 wrote:
>> Forgot to mention that you must be eating those exceptions.
>
> Hmmm. In my simple SSLTest app, I'm not catching any of the
> exceptions. Could it be the behavior of an earlier version of ICS SSL?

The exception is raised after the library has been loaded dynamically
at run-time. The library is loaded when the first OpenSSL function is
called. For instance WSocket.Connect would then raise this exception.
You probably should check for a valid SSL environment by explicitly
initializing the SslContext before the first connect.

{ Loads OpenSSL DLL's, throws an EIcsLibeayException if version check fails}
SslContext.InitContext;

{Display some library details}

uses
    OverbyteIcsLIBEAY;