Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> They cannot say what's wrong at all--not even a clue, just "doesn't
> work!". My implementation is in the SSL tabsheet of the GUI of:
>
> http://www.fastream.com/beta/IQReverseProxy.exe
>
> Customers complain. :(
>
> Any idea?

No idea, the CSRs created have been tested with OpenSSL.exe and XCA
(a free GUI OpenSSL CA, available at sourceforge.net).
Unless the reason is known why those requests are refused by Verisign
I have no idea.

Most commercial CAs provide some webservice to create certificate
requests online, I would use them rather than a self generated request.

Maybe they require certain fields or maybe your customers enter non-ASCII
chars. AFAIR ICS v7 now uses UTF-8 encoded requests if any char is beyond
#127.

--
Arno Garrels