Dear Francois,
"
Probably your question should be: How can I design my own file transfer
protocol because I don't want to use a standard protocol ?
Right ? "

:D Almost right, here's the situation. When i build program with delphi ussualy
i excluded the bpl files from execute file, so if any user who want's to use
the execute file it must copy all the bpl file. Now i want to made with ics is
when user used the program, it's check if in the client there's a bpl files
that required to run the application if not then it will download form server
application. That way i ask this question.

nb:if i still don't understand what i write please smile :d my english isn't
good enough yet.