Hello sujono,

I  don't  understand  why  you want to exclude BPL files but it's your
choice, so are your talking about excluding ICS BPL package too ?

regards.

ss> Dear Francois,
ss> "
ss> Probably your question should be: How can I design my own file transfer
ss> protocol because I don't want to use a standard protocol ?
ss> Right ? "

ss> :D Almost right, here's the situation. When i build program with delphi
ussualy i excluded the bpl files from execute file, so if any user who want's
to use the execute file it must copy all the
ss> bpl file. Now i want to made with ics is when user used the program, it's
check if in the client there's a bpl files that required to run the application
if not then it will download form server
ss> application. That way i ask this question.

ss> nb:if i still don't understand what i write please smile :d my english
isn't good enough yet.