> Now i want to made with ics is when user used the program, it's check if
> in
> the client there's a bpl files that required to run the application if not
> then it
> will download form server application.

It is probably easier for you to put your BPL files on a FTP or HTTP server,
and then use ICS FTP or HTTP client components to download the required
file. Much easier to use a standard protocol such as FTP or HTTP than
designing your own custom protocol.

To start your code, see FtpTst or HttpTst sample programs.

Also, I saw that you are using Midware. You can do the file transfer using
MidWare altough MidWare is not designed to do file transfert, you can easily
load a file into a field as a blob. This is less efficient than using FTP or
HTTP, but it is easier to integrate in a Midware application and you can
easily handle special processing you may need.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be