Hello,

thanks Wilfried for your answer. Some things I can already say out of my
head while the error codes I've to check.

The PC is a W2K PC with no firewall and no anti virus set up since it's
not connected to our company network.

It has 2 network interfaces but only one is physically connected right
now and the user has no admin rights. I will check the following things
as soon as I can:

- does it work with admin rights (I'm 99% sure it does)?
- does it work if I physically connect something to the other
  network interface (otherwise empty switch suffices or so)?
- I'll try to get hold of these error codes

Greetings

Markus