Hello,

What would cause an EOSError in the following ?
It only happens if I close my application without disconnecting the TWSocket
component from its server component...
Any help would be appreciated.

procedure TCustomWSocket.Notification(AComponent: TComponent; operation:
TOperation);
begin
    inherited Notification(AComponent, operation);
    if operation = opRemove then begin
{$IFNDEF NO_DEBUG_LOG}
        if AComponent = FIcsLogger then                               {
V5.21 }
            FIcsLogger := nil;                                        {
V5.21 }
{$ENDIF}                                                              {
V5.21 }
    end;
end;