Peter Van Hove wrote:
>> While writing this, I think I introduced a bug in function
>> UrlEncode which always converted to UTF-8 in V7.
>> I just checked in a change, both UrlEncode and UrlDecode take a
>> CodePage argument now.
>

>> Yes now there is ;-), update your local work copy and use UrlEncode()
>> located in unit OberbyteIcsUrl.pas, string conversion is included.
>
> I tried to update but no files were changed.
> Still "Completed: At revision: 297"
> Did you really check in ?

Do you use a Subversion client via the HTTP URL? It seems that the Apache
server as a problem, at least Visual SVN shows me an old revision #297.
If so, try the svn protocol URL: svn://svn.overbyte.be/ics/branches/icsv7
In TortoiseSVN right-click on your local work copy root and select
Relocate from the Tortoise context menu.

--
Arno Garrels