Problem comme from multipart/alternative header :

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:05:34 +0200

If I manualy remplace multipart/related by multipart/mixed (in .eml mail
received)  it work fine.

If you want a sample only use then default "MailHtml.dpr" on
OverbyteIcsV5.zip archive (Delphi\Internet path).
Tested with SMTPprot.pas version 2.55.

Outlook Express not handle well multipart/alternative. This is a problem
because a lot of user use Outlook Express.

To avoid this problem how to force multipart/mixed like we can do in Indy :
http://www.developpez.net/forums/d83557/environnements-developpement/delphi/web-reseau/indy10-tidmessage-piece-jointe-envoyee-invisible/

Best regards,
--
Fabrice Vendé