Francois,

Thanks you for the quick reply. I do not call Connect from the Close
event but, the events that cause data to be requested are asynchronous
and a request could occur almost immediately after a Close. So, I am
wondering of I should be concerned that my TTnCnx object is still in the
process of handling a call to Close when I issue a call to Connect.

Another thought, could my problems be related to the fact that, when a
Windows socket is "closed" it does not close immediately but hangs
around for a while (I say this based on watching Netstat results).

Any other thoughts on how a TTnCnx connection might stay up even though
Close has been called?

Mike