> I was trying to install ICS 6 with SSL and one of the computers was
> detected a trojan with the name Backdoor.Win32.Hupignon.bzm file
> OverbyteIcsSslDel70.bpl//PE_Patch.

The ICS downloads do not include pre-built BPL files, so maybe you did
pick up a trojan when you built it yourself?

But there are lots of false alarms these days, a simple RAS component
demo project last built 10 years ago was picked up by Sophos as being
infected this week, as was the Microsoft XML Notepad 2007.  And many
software installers bring an 'suspicious behaviour'.

Angus