Hi,

A customer reports and demos (within our program) a false 10060 with
proxy outgoing connection being reported by our proxy. When there is
no proxy, the IIS6 responds very well by itself to browsers. But when
the client goes through our proxy, a 404 page produced by IIS6 causes
the proxy to hang (just that connection, of course not the entire
proxy). The first time it displays well, but the second time it causes
problems. Also, it happens when the client and server are on the same
machine and remotely as well. Any idea? I am using latest ICS v6
downloaded from SVN. Any reports so far for similar behavior?

Best Regards,

SZ