Hello, All!

Does anyone know some peculiarities of Windows 2008 and/or its Web edition
concerning sockets settings and timing? We're trying to migrate to this OS
running IIS7 and encounter slowdowns: client connections are timed out, that
is new clients can not even connect to the server after several connections have
been opened. We've played with TcpTimedWaitDelay and MaxUserPort but
nothing helps. Searching through google also brings nothing.

The same stuff works ok under 2003/IIS6 with a lot of clients (and without
changes of sockets' parameters in the Registry).

Best wishes,
Stanislav Korotky