Hi there,

We have a strange thing.
We're doing some filetransfer from a server
to different clients. The server stores its
content each file with FileMD5() Hash.

The clients do the same with their files.
Different files have to be updated. This
works mostly without harm since months.

Now:
on some workstations FileMD5 result is different
from the server file. If we copy the two files
to the server and check it with FileMD5 --> same Hash.
Both files on the client --> same Hash but different from
the server hash.

This is only on two Workstations in the whole environment.
All Workstations are XP SP3.

Does someone has got an idea about this.

We tried it with different versions of ICSMD5.pas.

Thanks Werner