Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Glad that it interested you..! Anyway, I wonder if ICS TSslHttpCli
> uses EV SSL certs and whether it is vulnerable.

Never heard of EV certificates. As I read the article it's some kind
of "man in the middle" attack downgrading a secure to a plain text
connection and spoofing some security indicators like the yellow lock
icon in browsers. Detecting "man in the middle" attacks is possible
with ICS-SSL however not a built-in feature. The application developer
is responsible to handle this properly. Method PostConnectionCheck()
provides easy detection of such attacks, have look at the HTTP client
demo.