Max Terentiev wrote:
> Hi,

> It's possible to use multiple TSmtpCli inside single TThread ?

Yes.

> For example, I want to handle 100 connections using 5 TThreads.
> Each TThread should contain 20 TStmpCli's.
>
> Is it's possible ?

No problem, however you should consider to use just as many
threads as CPUs are available. It's no problem to have 100 ICS
objects and more in a single thread.

> I must use T(ssl)SmtpCli or TSYNCSmtpCli ?

Use TSslSmtpCli and call the async methods. Your threads must
also implement a message pump or simply call the ICS, built-in,
message pump instead (TSslSmtpCli.CtrlSocket.MessageLoop).
You also have to instanciate a TSslStaticLock object in a
multi-threaded environment to make the OpenSSL libraries thread-safe.
Read comments in unit OverbyteIcsThrdLock.pas for more details.
Also TSslContext should be thread-safe so it's not required to use
one context object per TSslSmtpCli instance.

--
Arno Garrels