Ok thanks everyone for your answers.

I will use some virtual pc to solve the problem since I use only Delphi7 for the 2 projects and I do not plan to migrate to V7 for the moment.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS V5 and V6 installed at the same time ?

Hello,

No, it is not possible to install multiple versions in the
IDE at the same time. You should explicitly deinstall first under
Components/Install Packages and the install the other version.
Also it is very important to adjust any library paths (if any)
pointing to previous vc32 folder to current vc32 directory.
Sounds more complicated than it actually is.

Also consider to use V7 instead of V6, it's pretty stable.

scconsulting wrote:
Hello Everyone !

Is there any problem if I install ICS V5 AND V6 on the same computer
(and the same Delphi of course).  No components/compilation conflicts
?

Sorry if this question has already been posted, I tried to find it in
the mailing list archive but with no success.

Stephane