Max Terentiev wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I'm not an expert with BCB. If Delphi can call BCB compiled
>> functions, linking the obj files produced by BCB, then it is
>> theoretically possible to modify ICS-SSL to replace dynamyc linking
>> by static linking.
>
> Delphi should call bcb compiled functions. For example, ICS contains
> some bcb-compiled .obj files in \vc32\zobj123 and ICS packages are
> compiled and used it with no problems, right ?
>
> So, OpenSSL obj's should be works too.

Basically Delphi can link .obj files
(see http://rvelthuis.de/articles/articles-cppobjs.html), however there
are many, with plenty of external dependencies.

BTW: Since you asked in the OpenSSL user list.
Precompiled OpenSSL binaries are available here:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/FAQ#How_to_get_ICS

--
Arno Garrels