To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] ICS FTP: How to check if file is newer?

I have never done anything like this and I have no idea about how to do it. I have been looking for some examples but I can't find any made with ics FTP
Any examples?
about how to compare this 2 files and get the new one.

The TMagFtp component uses ICS and will allow you to do all this with
about a dozen lines of code.  There is a compiled demo so you can test
the download without writing any code.
http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

Angus