Ok my very simple question about Delphi and ICS: How do we enforce a type
for a const? For example in C++,
static const int dummy  = 1; is the way to force a static const
integer called dummy with a variable value of "1". If we can force ICS to
use integer for all const in SSL units, my problem will be resolved. And
probably others' too??

Regards,

SZ