Our rproxy is also stable but due to common customer belief, they want to
buy two copies for two computers in a failover state. Some are able to do
this with L4 switches. Some are waiting for us to develop a solution for
them.

If this is a way to convince people buy double licenses, I think it is the
way to go...

Regards,

SZ