These pop-ups are probably coming from the Motigo Webstats Counter

http://web.me.com/thierry.cornelis/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/1/23_Motigo_Webstats_Counters_Generate_Pop-ups.html

I have removed Motigo counter. Could you check if you still see the popup (Strangely, I don't see it from here).
Seems to be fine now, but previously it had a random behavior, not always showing these pop-ups, so I can't say for sure. Even so, I don't see nothing more in these pages that can cause it. It's probably fixed now. If you miss the feature, take a look at the equivalent statcounter.com. I use it, and it's really a great service, showing only advertises at the statistics pages, that can be made public, or not. Google analytics is more complete, but not so easy to understand and work with.