Hoho,

I think you never understand what I need! I need " Support for TCP through HTTP proxy tunnel." not HTTP proxy. Understand?

If you don't understand, Please go to http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/doku.php/features. Please replay anything after you understand it.

Fastream Technologies wrote:
Listen, I have not implemented what you said myself. However, in
HttpProt.pas, search for "CONNECT" (case sensitive, withOUT quotes). It may
not be easy--warning!

Also search for the RFC of HTTP/1.1 CONNECT tunneling.

Regards,

SZ