Wilfried,

what I've done so far: I've changed the Pop3CliMessageLine procedure to show length and content of each read line, and I found that the output ends with two lines having length of 0 each, but the mail in question doesn't really end here.

After the last line, there's a '------=_NextPart_'... line, followed by another few lines of text/html lines. I could send the mail content (text format) if you need it. It is a welcome mail, generated by the mailserver (MailEnable 3.6).

Michael

Wilfried Mestdagh schrieb:
Hello Michael,

I have received it and check as soon as I have a free moment. I post
copy on this list as it probably will benefit others.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz