I have made a consule app (not with ICS) and it works as same as the CMD.
I mean it doesn't care about the security software.

I would say the reverse: The security software doesn't care about it.
As I said before, this is not an issue with the application you write but with the ways security products work. With the program you've done before, you may have approved it once and the you can use it as you like. Or maybe you gave it the name of another program which was already approved. I don't know. You can do just the same with ICS because it doesn't matter what the application really do, it is a matter of security product "seeing" your program does network I/O and by default block it. And this behaviour is desirable for a security product.

Do you understand what I say ? I know my english is not very good.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be