Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:54:34 +0100
From: "Arno Garrels" <arno.garr...@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: [twsocket] FW: TWSocket Digest, Vol 349, Issue 6
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>

Hello,

Unfortunately this seems an ICS bug due to hardcoded characters from the
Windows-1252 charset. I guess you use a Korean Windows localization don't
you?

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:59:04 +0900
From: "Claude and Kia Hunter" <ceh...@hanafos.com>
Subject: [twsocket] FW: TWSocket Digest, Vol 349, Issue 6
To: <twsocket@elists.org>

I downloaded the most current ICS Version 7 from http://www.overbyte.be.

According to the installation instructions provided in the ICS ReadMe7 file,
I opened the D2009Install.groupproj file in Delphi 2009.  According to the
installation instructions provided, it says to "build" the
"OverbyteIcsD2009Run.bpl."  I "right click" on this file and select "Build."
I get the following errors in the "OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas" file:

        [DCC Error] OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas(3060): E2052 Unterminated
string          v2 : String = '???;
        [DCC Error] OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas(3061): E2052 Unterminated
string          v3 : String = '???;

I assume that these strings should be:

        v2 : String = '??';
        v3 : String = '??';

I'm not sure why the Chinese terms "Shield Brick (??)" and "Yang Zhen
(??) are needed in the file.

I also get the following error numerous times in this source file.

        [DCC Error] OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas(3473): E2030 Duplicate case
label           #$B3: begin
        [DCC Error] OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas(3477): E2030 Duplicate case
label           #$DA: begin
        Etc.

The "Duplicate case label" error occurs 47 times in this file.

The installation instructions say to "install" the
"OverbytesD2009Design.bpl."  I "right click" on this file and select
"Install."  I get the same errors again in the "OverbyteIcsEmulVT.pas" file.

Hopefully, this is specific enough.

Claude and Kia Hunter
011-82-2-6382-0013