Fastream Technologies wrote:
> It did not work!

Peers exchange cipher suits in plain text during the SSL
handshake so it's possible to check whether one peer might
sent only a few, weak ciphers using a protocol analizer.
If I recall it well, by default clients select the cipher
for the session. With sslOpt_CIPHER_SERVER_PREFERENCE the
server selects it.
So far I had no problems with the default SslCipherList string
in ICS, if you want to change this string it's documented
quite well on the OpenSSL web site:
http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/ciphers.html