>Sync FEAT works as well, I use it hundreds of times per day.
Yes, I know, but I do async operations, and implemented my own Login method
which executes all initialization stuff, including SYST and FEAT so that all of
these commands are packed into single request. Anyway, I think the code should
be added anyway, because it's likely a forgotten piece.

I'd also like to suggest to add virtual TriggerResponse method which will
launch OnResponse by default, but allow overriding in descendants. It will be
very convenient for custom response processing, leaving event for end-users to
assign.

--
Anton