From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: 08 December 2009 17:03
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Use of twsocket in thttpserver application

Looks like you started to grasp async programming. Very good !
Don't forget you have to free the TWSocket at some time.
I think you still need a single TTimer to handle timeout. Think about what
will happend if you start a connection successfully and then have a server
not answering at all, but letting the connection opened. I guess you want to

break the connection to that server after some timeout.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be