Don't you just look at the RqType parameter in the event.

Graham

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Anton Sviridov
Sent: 23 December 2009 14:45
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] FTPCli: RequestDone with ftpConnectAsync executed twice

Hello!
I've found that when connecting RequestDone is executed twice with
FRequestType = ftpConnectAsync.
I use the following command to login:

HighLevelAsync(ftpConnectAsync, [ftpFctOpen, ftpFctAuth, ftpFctUser,
ftpFctPass, ftpFctAcct, ftpFctSyst, ftpFctFeat]);

and RequestDone is called 1st time when connection to server is established,
and 2nd time when all requests up to FEAT are sent and answered.
My question: is there a way to distinguish these two cases from within
WMFtpRequestDone?

--
Anton