I am sorry,
I did mean the mailing list not the component.
I have just reinstalled everything in my machine and installed windows 7.
I also lost all my old mails from the twsocket.

Do I have to make any configuration to my thunderbird mail to get the posts of all the users?
Are they coming automatically?

If the question is to get the old emails back from the list, the answer is "not possible". You may access the archive. See "support" at my website for details.

If the question is "how to configure thunderbird" to get the emails sent by the mailing list processor, then there is nothing spécial to do. The emails are sent to your mailbox on your (or ISP) email server.

francois.pie...@overbyte.be