Subject:    [twsocket] TnEmulVT: Help with how to change cursor type and
From:       Wayne Belshaw <wayne.belshaw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-25 22:58:27
[Download message RAW]

I'm a happy user of the TnEmulVT modules that provide emulated telnet
displays.

I would like to enhance the visible terminal display with a modified cursor
type and also foreground color.

I tried experimenting with a few things but was not successful in changing
them.  My apologies if this issue has come up before.  I did not see
anything obvious in the archives.

Thanks!
Wayne Belshaw
Brocade Communications