I have installed only v7, and still have this problem.  Ideas?
Thanks,
Ian

Ian Tuck
CEO
NoGlobalBorders Inc. - Going. Your way.
http://www.noglobalborders.com
w: (416) 360-4642 x205 c: (416) 574-6642

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment
thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express
permission. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message
and all of its attachments. Thank you. Every effort is made to keep
our network free from viruses. You should, however, review this e-mail
message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses. We take no
responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be
transferred via this e-mail message.