Use Client.GetXAddr

Example:

procedure TFTPServer.SslFtpServer1ClientConnect(Sender: TObject;
 Client: TFtpCtrlSocket; AError: Word);
Var
 Msg : String;
begin
// Code
Msg := 'Connection on IP ' + Client.GetXAddr + ' and port ' + Client.GetXPort + ' by client at '+ Client.GetPeerAddr+':'+ Client.GetPeerPort;
// Code
end;

Lester

Alper Albayrak wrote:
I have two IPs assigned to server machine. And TWSocketserver working with
Addr = 0.0.0.0

can i resolve the ip address that the client is connected.
For example 2 clients, first is connecting to address 10.100.10.1, second is
connecting to 10.100.10.2
But two of them is hosted with same server. I want to find which is
connecting to 10.100.10.1..