Hi All,

I have a udp client for the TFTP protocol that has worked perfectly
since I first wrote it in 1999.

Recently we upgraded to Delphi 2010 so I also upgraded to the V7 source
code.

Unfortunately, things no longer work.

I can send the initial request packet to the TFTP server (on the same
computer) but after that I do not receive any response packets.

I tried my test application written in Delphi 2010 using the DLL
compiled with RAD Studio 2007 and the 1999 ICS source and it works just
fine.

However, the same test application fails to receive any response packets
when using the DLL compiled with the V7 source code.

Is there something I need to do differently to get the OnDataAvailable
event to fire or is there something at a lower level that I can put a
break-point in to trace through to the missing packets?

 Thanks in advance

-Mohamed